- Minimum 8+ years work experience as a Software Developer working with currently used technological products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of recent additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor Degree.
- Recent experience working with complex software architectures and multiple mainstream programming languages, such as C# and Python.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, and proposal communication and presentation skills, including fluent English along with prior work experience teaching clients and co-workers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bruker products and training desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to conduct business with customers in a positive, professional, and courteous manner.
- Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the proven ability to solve problems quickly and completely, identify areas for improvement and take appropriate action.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude with demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and team advancement, wiliness to provide advice, training and technical support for various projects.
- Works closely with management team to evaluate current systems and make decisions on future development.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete position training requirements.
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Maintain a valid passport with flexibility for domestic and international travel.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.