Provides customer and internal field service team support; This includes receiving direct customer and internal field service communication through phone, e-mail, website and processing these requests in the most effective and efficient manner; Responsible for service order processing. Manage parts order and defective parts return. Monitoring all parts movements, to optimize the safety stock and inventory development. Responsible for service data summarizing and analysis, through the data analysis, provide feedbacks and suggestions to improve service quality and service efficiency. Take ownership of customers' issues and resolutions, Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction (internal and external).
·Responsible for routine service process handling, including pick up phones, Job Dispatching, supporting the new installation service.
·Provide front line customer interface through phone/e-mail/web-site, handle customer service requests,and transfer customers’ technical requests to service engineers and identify the response priority.
·All-round support to engineers from job dispatching, service case creating, service parts delivery etc.
·Support the new installation service, send the site preparation to customer when new system order booked in OMS and weekly follow up until the document are properly signed by customer.
·Prepare the necessary installation tools and reagents to customer timely
·Take ownership of customers' issues and resolutions, Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction (internal and external).
·Responsible for service order processing, service contract selling, consumables selling.
·Make quotations and Contracts to the customer about the Chargeable Service, Parts and Consumables, and service contract.
·Responsible for order booking, Service Contracts and other Service Orders in SAP.
·Contact and confirm the invoice information with customer in time and inform the finance to invoice to the customer timely.
·Responsible for Account Receivable collection.
·Responsible for Case creation and follow up
·Make record in E-CRM after received the call from customers and engineers and keep following the service until finished.
·Create service case in CRM and monitoring the cases status until closed.
·Monitoring all parts movements, recording the hit rate and parts consumed status to optimize the safety stock and inventory development.
·Manage parts order, and trace and monitor the whole process to shorten the delivery time.
·Manage the defective parts return to Factory.
·Call center working as Service information hub, is responsible for service data summarizing and analysis. Through the data analysis, provide feedbacks and suggestions to improve service quality and service efficiency.
· A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related Customer Support field required.
· 2-4 years previous experience in logistical coordination, service/customer support in a high technology equipment or instrument company highly desirable.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with customer management and peers, both Chinese and English language.
· Ability to understand customer's needs and show empathy when handling customer's issues
· Ability to build customer relationships
· Basic knowledge of Bruker BDAL product lines both in CAM and LSC.
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required and CRM.