Field Service Engineer of Bruker Biospin Thailand,
NMR Field Service engineer : responsible for customer support, install and repair of spectrometers, Magnet and accessories.
The candidate must have good customer skills, the ability to travel, make decistions on repairs.
* Provide technical assistance on-site customer system operation.
* Install NMR Magnet, System, Spectrometer, Probe and Accessary.
* Provide on-site system testing and customer training of NMR system.
* Provide on-site service for related NMR, EPR, MINISPEC system.
* Participate in factory training course for software and Hardware.
* Must be willing and able to travel on a frequent basis, both domestically and internationally.
* Promote and sell service contract and service product.
* Perform preventive/scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting on instruments.
* Coordinate with internal SLS and Team to share knowledge and experience.
* Bachelor degree of Science or electronics related.
* 3 year experience required in science/electrical or analytical related instruments.
* NMR or MRI related experience is plus.
* Knowledge of software, electronics, vacuum system, with read and understanding.
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
* Customer focus with ability to reliably respond.
* No reason to disqualify for business trip.