As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. Our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life.
We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for over 50 years. Today, more than 6,000 employees at over 90 locations worldwide are working towards this challenge.
· Bachelor`s degree in Commerce/Science . MBA will be an added advantage.
· 8 years + working experience in Sales/Service support in a multinational instrument company in area of analytical instrumentation or similar fields
· Know-how of SAP or ERP system
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Knowledge of process improvement tools will be an added advantage
· Strong initiative capability and self-motivated.
· Good interpersonal communication skills.
· Good English skill in written and oral