As a specialist in Solid-State NMR:
- You take over the development of analytical methods according to the needs of our customers in following markets: pharmaceutical, biological and material science, process engineering, petrochemical, polymers, batteries, foods, and agriculture, mainly.
- You develop software components & pulse programs for new applications and manage the projects accordingly, ensuring a good system integration of software and hardware components, as well as providing easy to use workflows, calibration methods, acquisition methods
- You organize demonstrations of instruments and applications to our customers and provide them with active support (phone, e-mail etc. ) in operational, technical and analytical questions
- You give advanced user trainings at Bruker and at customer sites
- You share your knowledge also by writing of application notes and scientific posters as well as by giving of scientific talks
You are based in our Application Development Laboratory in Rheinstetten, near Karlsruhe, Germany, as a member of our Solid-State NMR Team.