- Requires Master or Ph.D. in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, or EE with AFM experience and preferably have experience in the semiconductor fabrication industry, or equivalent experience, CMP/Etch process experience is plus.
- Master’s level degree with at least 2~3 years of experience, Ph.D. level degree with at least 0~2 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Technical background in AFM and/or other surface characterization techniques is preferred, like ellipsometry, white light interrofemroty and OCD
- Good knowledge in statistics and data analysis. Experience in metrology preferred.
- Fluent in English and experience in technical writing
- Demonstrated oral & written communications and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly intercultural skills; strong customer orientation.
- Ability to work and be creative under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Self-organized and self-disciplined. Ability to work alone and within a team environment to solve problems. Experience working in the semiconductor industry and familiarity with problem analysis and troubleshooting techniques.
Position located in either Shanghai, Nanjing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Solid theoretical understanding of physics to enable problem solving of complex system and application issue
- Knowledge of Scanning Probe Microscopy(SPM) and associated applications highly desired.
- Knowledge of semiconductor process flow/metrology solutions and associated applications highly desired.
- Prior experience working in a semiconductor fab as an employee or vendor
- Positive “can do” attitude, a highly-motivated self-starter.
- Relishes working in a performance-driven environment
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal and external customers and support groups within Bruker
- Resourceful, proactive, meticulous.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve shared goals, but also equally comfortable working independently when required.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented with good track record in achieving targets.
- Strong technical background - able to understand the problems that our customers are trying to solve, understanding of the customer’s current and future metrology requirements, and able to recommend new metrology opportunities to Bruker.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor metrology requirements.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice. Expect 30% - 50% travel.
- 30~50% travel domestically on short notice
- 10% travel internationally on short notice
- Able to work in production floor, cleanroom, & laboratory environments
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.