As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
1. In charge of Bruker Beijing closing and reporting (US GAAP)
2. Monitor SAP FA module and PRC report
3. Support on divisional analytical requirements
4. Follow up with accounting open items to ensure timely clearance and issue escalation.
5. Support on internal & external audit
6. Ensure compliance of financial processes and policies
7. Key user for finance system (SAP)
8. Perform other duties as required.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting or finance;
2. Minimum 3 years' accounting work experience with solid SAP knowledge is prefered;
3. Detail oriented to handle accounting related issues.
4. Good inter-personal relations, communication skills and professional ethics, customer oriented and team work spirit, good time management;
5. Ability to problem-solve independently in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.