1. Degree in material science, chemical engineering, chemistry or physics (B.Sc. minimum, M.Sc. or PhD is preferred)
2. Prior 5 - 10 years experience in a semiconductor fab, preferably with critical dimension metrology systems.
3. Familiarity with metrology and characterization techniques (preferably hands-on work and results analysis). Experience in matching and CD analysis of the different metrology techniques preferred.
4. Good knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
5. Fluent in English and experience in technical writing
6. Demonstrated oral & written communications and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly intercultural skills; strong customer orientation.
7. Ability to work and be creative under pressure and with tight deadlines.
8. Self-organized and self-disciplined. Ability to work alone and within a team environment to solve problems. Experience working in the semiconductor industry and familiarity with problem analysis and troubleshooting techniques.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Prior experience working in a semiconductor fab as an employee or supplier.
• Positive “can do” attitude, a highly motivated self-starter.
• Relishes working in a performance-driven environment
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal and external customers and support groups within Bruker
• Resourceful, proactive, meticulous.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve shared goals, but also equally comfortable working independently when required.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Goal oriented with good track record in achieving targets.
• Strong technical background - able to understand the problems that our customers are trying to solve, understanding of the customer’s current and future metrology requirements, and able to recommend new metrology opportunities to Bruker.
• Solid understanding of semiconductor metrology requirements.
• Able to travel internationally on short notice. Expect 30% travel.