- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, advanced degree (MST/MBA/JD) preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in public accounting and/or a large corporate tax department including 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility and global leadership work experience.
- Broad international tax work experience, specifically with Germany and Switzerland.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with country, federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- Advanced proficiency in ACS 740 and other tax-related reporting rules, including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of the SAP ERP and consolidation systems.
- Advanced proficiency with OneSource tax reporting platform desired.
- Outstanding business analysis, financial planning and reporting skills that generate business insights which add measurable value.
- Effective at coordinating global change management initiatives with teams to achieve desired results. Capable of articulating a vision or plan, gaining organizational commitment to action, and managing through others to achieve results.
- Advanced business acumen and judgment with current knowledge of the company’s markets/products, operations, industry trends and proven ability to think strategically about business issues.
- Actively committed to continuous learning and professional development; cultivates an effective external industry and professional network.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, technical, proposal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills, advanced technology skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management, and project management. Develops and manages effective and efficient processes.
- Proven ability to partner and work effectively in a complex, global environment including capability of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives. Maintains effective working relationships across the company and with all parties.
- Possesses competencies critical to Bruker, including Finance Expertise, Collaboration, Teamwork, Influence, Communication, Drive for Results, Business Insight, Project Management, Process Improvement, Business Partnering and Constructive Analysis.
- English language fluency required; knowledge of additional languages desirable (Spanish, German, Mandarin).
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Maintenance of a valid passport with flexibility for frequent global travel.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.