- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus. Marketing degree or formalized training desired.
- Three to five years’ experience in a MarCom or similar role required
- Preliminary experience to work in Japan will be a plus
- Missions should be done with a high degree of autonomy. Due to the multiple missions candidates should be able to manage different projects and tasks simultaneously, in the perfect respect of the time constraints with an extreme attention to details and the end quality. The candidate must be available to travel to the most important events.
- Excellent skills in planning, prioritizing and organizing, able to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally in an international team and environment
- Genuine interest in technology and research
Education and/or Experience: at least 3/5 years’ experience in events coordination.
Computer Skills: Basics software knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Pack, Automation Tool (Act-on), Salesforce.com