Education/Certification and Work Experience
- Educated to Degree level in a Computer Science subject or related equivalent.
- Professional certification (ITIL, CCNA and/or MSCE) Preferred
- Minmum 7 years experience of working in a multi-tier IT Support organization.
- Proven knowledge of service delivery and support to effectively manage IT service.
- Hands-on experience in managing LAN/WAN Environment, network configuration and administration of CISCO switching and Checkpoint Firewall.
- Hands-on experience in adminstration of VMWare environment, Wintel and Linux Server.
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills with strong leadership traits.
- Proactive, organized, resourceful person with ability to provide quick resolution to problem and advice.
Personal & organization Skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communicatin skills, written and verbal across all level of business.
- Highly analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent task management skills
- Customer Service focused
- Some project management experience.
- Knlowledge of Microsoft Server and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsfot Technology in general
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge of Internetworking
- Knowledge of Cisco hardweare and Firewall concept.
- Knowledge of backup and business continuity
- Knowledge of switches, routers, VOIP, Security and various network services.
- Excellent administration and reporting.