To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to speak with clarity and interface effectively with customer, management and peers in both Mandarin and English.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Experience in MS Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook) are a must.
- Proficiency with excel pivot tables and macros with Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Expert Certification highly desirable.
- Ability to multitask and a team player
- Ability to develop excellent internal and external customer relationships.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, International trade, or related Customer Support field required. Oversea study/working experiences are highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for direct customer contact.
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in logistical coordination, service/customer support in a high technology equipment or instrument company highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, MRP an SAP are a must.
- Business awareness of global capital equipment/instrumentation service support with ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced team environment.