The HR Specialist is responsible for supporting and implementing human resources strategies on a daily basis, ensuring HR process/policies are in place and strictly followed. The job holder is willing to take initiatives, self-motivated, detail-oriented, who will continuously improve processes/policies to increase HR operation productivity and efficiency.
· Propose the effective programs and policies based on biz needs
· Manage and continuously improve employee onboard/offboard and other HR processes/guidelines/instructions.
· Responsible for all China recruitment activies (e.g. campus recruitment etc) and coordinate / organize new hire orientation periodically
· Manage and maintain e-leave system as system administrator
· Responsible for employee contract renewal/update/change etc in a timely manner
· Manage employees’ overtime and leave record, payroll data, social security, benefits etc; Explain policies to employees.
· Initiate employee data changes in a timely manner
· Build and maintain employees’ personal file and ensure the correct HR data including but not limited attendance, social security, benefits etc
· Provide periodic reporting requested by local government/managers/biz
· Manage the 3rd parties to ensure vendor provides quality service in a timely manner
· Support other HR projects and initiatives per HR manager’s request
· Support employee activities like year-end party etc
· 3-5 years of experience as HR service in multinational companies.
· Familiar with labor law
· Data analysis skill and ability to work independently.
· Willing to take initiative, self-motivated
· Effective communicator, commitment and accountability
· Planning skills, sense of urgency and good interpersonal relationship capability
· Detail-oriented, analytic and structured
· Good English (both orally and written)
· Bachelor degree desired