- Draft, review and support negotiation of sales contracts with end customers and sales intermediaries
- Support the sales teams with regard to public tender related legal questions
- Support Bruker Beijing in all legal matters that arise on a day-to-day basis, including the handling of disputes, labor law
- Support the compliance function with regard to business partner due diligence
- Law degree of a Chinese University
- 5 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- High level of work and personal integrity.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in the healthcare- or scientific instruments industry is a plus as is having worked in an international environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed