Manage China AR & collection team to make sure open AR can be collected on time
Manage customer credit review and approval process
Train, coach and support new and current staff to enable sound and compliant exercise
1.Manage AR/Collection Process (DSO, % overdue, etc…), identify opportunities for continuous improvement & maximize the cash receipts
2.Ensure smooth & efficient L/C presentation process, manage the relationship with partners.
3.Complete & distribute AR related reports
4.Conduct AR and bad debt review with management & make sure AR open issues are properly escalated
5.Assess the need for dunning process or the need of engagement of collection agency
6.Ensure compliance with Bruker Global Credit Policy
7.Review & analyze special payment term requests, and follow up with proper management approval of special terms granted to customers.
8. Manage credit team, set goals & objectives and provide necessary coaching & training for team members
1. University degree in business, finance or accounting.
2. Achievement oriented attitude.
3. Demonstrate high standards of work ethics
4. 5 years working experience in F&A, credit management or relavant positions.
5. Flexible and adaptable to fast changing environment.
6. Strong interpersonal skill.