- To carry out NMR system installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenances independently from 300M to 800M
- To install and Carry out regular maintenance of Cryo Porbe independently
- To give support by telephone, E-Mail or team view in case of technical question or problems
- To undertake any other duties related to product service, maintenance, and installation
- To undertake new product launch and as the trainer of new engineers.
- to provide information and reports to BBIO Service Management on a regular basis
- to create and complete service related documentation as required
- Master's degree or higher in electronics, physics, chemistry or similar fields. (Must have at least 5 years experiences in NMR service)
- Good command of computer skills. Familiar with the Windows/Linux operating system as well as common office software.
- Team working spirit and effective communication. Able to work effectively and efficiently without supervision.
- Able to travel as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed