SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Application engineer is responsible for pre-sales activities including the demonstration and sample analysis using BSEMI AAFM products, technical presentation and development of new applications. Primary responsibilities are to increase sales opportunities, win against competitors, and to help close sales cases working with sales account managers.
- Demonstration and sample analysis using BSEMI products for the prospective customer
- Technical presentation at the customers7 location and meeting
- Development of new application as required meeting customer expectations.
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting of AAFM applications and systems, product training, installation and applications support.
- Evaluation and commercialization of new product including software working with BU team to launch smoothly into Japan territory.
- Improvement of customers' satisfaction for repeat orders working with sales account manager, BU technical support and field service team.
- Closely working with sales account manager to develop and execute marketing plan and to create customer demand
- Participating in conferences and trade shows.
- Assisting sales account manager in generating leads.
- Having good relation with other region application team and BU application team for on-going improvement application skill and technical knowledge.