- BA/BS Degree in Life Sciences.
- A self-motivated, adaptive, assertive and rigorous professional with a desire to move from academia into the commercial marketplace
or an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of direct sales with ongoing success and achievement selling capital
scientific equipment and specifically MRI (ideally in research / pre-clinical) for the research and diagnostic market.
- Recent experience working on or selling imaging instrumentation (preferably MRI applications in the pre-clinical environment) in the life science marketplace strongly preferred.
- Proven understanding of imaging technology and unique requirements related to the research market.
- Deep understanding of the small animal research market.
- Prior experience in a preclinical MRI work environment is preferred.
- Native English written, reading, and speaking fluency required.
- Ability to build, leverage, and optimize business relationships with all parties.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, computer, and technical communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Communication, presentation, and follow through abilities in business correspondence and activities, including a strong sense of urgency, support, and customer response.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently and within a team.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident location required.
- Valid passport with ability for domestic and international travel required.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.