The HRBP is responsible for supporting and implementing specific human resources strategies ensuring they are aligned with the business. The job holder is result-oriented, self-motivated, quick learner, who will partner with biz to enhance employee communication, employee engagement, people development, performance management, ER through daily operation
1. People Development: Partner with biz to provide agile talent solutions to the dynamic biz situation. Identify career development opportunities for individual/team to motivate employees and drive organizational maturity.
2. Training: Work together with biz to work out annual training plan, implement and evaluate effectiveness.
3. Performance Management: Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, ensure on-going/mid-year reviews are conducted in a professional way; coach managers during the process
4. ER case: Provide coaching to build leadership capabilities as a trusted advisor, work closely with business to address employee issues.
5. HR Projects: Independently manage critical tasks and projects assigned
6. Biz Partner: Be the day-to-day business partner to provide both strategic and operational support
7. Ad-Hoc Work: Tasks/assignments assigned by manager
Minimum 3 years of HRBP experience in WOFE
Practive and result-oriented
Commitment and accountability
High learning agility, good team player with strong interpersonal skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks
Good English skill (orally, written)
Bachelor degree desired