A motivated technical sales representative with strong science background and bilingual (English and Chinese) language skills for Bruker Daltonic’s life science mass spectrometry in China East region including part of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Fujian, etc. The level of position and final regional assignment will depend upon the candidate’s qualification and experience.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks
· Achieve the assigned sales target for Bruker’s Life Science Mass Spectrometry products in the assigned region
· Set up strategic sales plan in his/her assigned territory, actively manage the sales pipeline and forecast through both direct channels and distributors
· Working closely with the application, marketing and service functional departments to meet the need of existing customers in the assigned territory
· Minimum BS degrees in Science, preferably MSc or PhD in Chemistry, or Biology, or Medicine, or Pharmacy or relevant Science fields;
· Strong sales and marketing experience with 1-5 year experience in the fields of scientific instrument or laboratory products, knowledge of mass spectrometry is preferred.
· Must have excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese. Must be able to read scientific literatures and ppt; communicate in English orally and in writing (emails and reports).
· Must have good learning attitude and ability to learn mass spectrometry applications, and give clear presentations to academic customers the mass spectrometry products, solutions and applications
· Good time and territory management skills and must be able to work independently; goal oriented with good organizational skills, able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Available for travel up to 60%