KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Solid theoretical understanding to enable problem solving of complex system and application issues.
- Knowledge of White Light Interferometry and associated applications highly desired.
- Knowledge of Atomic Forced Microscope and associated applications are plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with MS office proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skill is highly required
- Ability to multitask & team player
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Requires M.S., or B.S level in Physics, Chemistry, Materials or Engineering with WLI or AFM experience and have experience in the semiconductor fabrication industry or equivalent experience
- Candidates must be well organized and professional exhibiting fast learning skills, strong project management skills, strong analytical problem solving skills and the ability to absorb and transfer knowledge to others.
- Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience, B.S Level degree with at least 8 years of experience.