- Install, troubleshoot and maintain Mass spec products included software.
- Identifies, analyzes and repairs product failures, orders replacement parts as required.
- Provide basic operation & maintenance training to customers when required.
- Resolve customer issues with hardware and software.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained
- Escalate technical issues to factories as needed.
- Escalate customer issues to appropriate managers.
- Work closely with sales and application to provide service perspective to ensure continued growth and profitability of the businesses.
- Capable to talk to customers with very good manners and logic.
- Have good experience on MS products or understand applications in the life science and/or diagnostics market.
- Have self-solving capability for several issues.
- Individual must exhibit creativity, vision, and focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with MS office proficiency.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
- University of Chemistry or Biochemistry graduate or obviously same level of knowledge & potential.
- Experience as a field service engineer desirable.
- English capabilities (Reading/Writhing: Must, listening speaking: nice to have)
- Nice to have Medical device or Mass spec service experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed