Manage and build a strong team of application chemists/specialists for pre-sales and post-sales supports to Bruker’s Life Science Mass Spectrometry business
Responsibilities & Main Tasks
· Manage the assignments of pre-sales activities such as technical presentations and demonstration experiments
· Build a strong application team (10-12 people) to focus on areas like proteomics, MALDI imaging, metabolomics and applied markets.
· Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including seminars, workshops, roadshows by giving presentations in Chinese (mostly), and sometimes in English.
· Communicate regularly with the factory product/marketing managers to develop local China marketing and tactics to align with the global strategy; to generate relevant marketing materials for China market; to organize and conduct internal training to sales team.
· Must have a PhD in Chemistry and Bioscience with at least 5-year experience working in the field of application of mass spectrometry. Prior records of research excellence (publications) in life science mass spectrometry is a plus.
· Minimum 3-year experience in managing technical people with proven leadership skills