- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related discipline.
- SHRM or HRCI Certified Professional Certification desirable.
- Minimum 8 years’ work experience recruiting for technical, corporate, professional, and support positions in multiple regional locations, preferably focusing on life sciences and/ or medical device industry. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven track record of building and implementing effective branding and sourcing strategies to attract, screen, and hire corporate professionals along with engineering, scientific, and technical talent within the life sciences industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and computer communication and presentation skills, including advanced MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS), branding and social media proficiency.
- Demonstrated HR Recruiting Management skill set with working knowledge of additional HR disciplines including Benefits, Compensation, Information Technology, Training and Development, Affirmative Action, applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently, multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines within an entrepreneurial team- and customer-focused work environment.
- A technical systems thinker with solid knowledge of HR processes and tools: maps processes and user experience, drives increased use, and optimizes recruiting system capabilities.
- Advanced experience coordinating and managing multiple cross-functional projects with competing priorities or perspectives.
- Significant business and financial acumen, as well as general HR functional knowledge.
- Communicates effectively about talent management and serves as a visible and effective ambassador for the Human Resources and Recruiting function.
- Works collaboratively HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers: builds trust, provides guidance, and supports decision making.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, conducts meetings, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Ability to influence senior business leaders by developing business cases using competencies and data to drive decision making.
- English language written, reading, and speaking fluency required.
- Experience working successfully within a multi-cultural environment.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- Valid passport with ability for domestic travel required.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.