The function of the Sales Specialist Services & Lifecycle Support is to promote, sell and grow the Bruker BioSpin Service Business in the defined territory.
The primary objectives are:
- Provide and achieve targets and goals to develop and grow the Service Business unit to maximize volume and profitability.
- Aid instrument sales by maintaining and developing effective, working customer relationships via valued service products.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and growth of the Service Contract business for all product groups in BBIO in the assigned sales territory.
- Promote and sell the service products as offered by Bruker BioSpin to all existing and new customers.
- Evaluate needs and negotiate contracts directly with key accounts or indirectly with 3rd Party Service Providers subject to chart of authority.
- Develop existing and build new customer relationships ensuring Bruker is seen as a long-term business partner.
- Develop proposal for sales campaigns for specific service products and markets/customers and align campaigns with the Global Sales Manager Services & Lifecycle Support
- Monitor changes or developments within the industry and report to management
- Other duties as assigned that are broadly in line with the above and key objectives.
The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager Services & Lifecycle Support for BBIO, who will agree expectations, offer guidance in individual cases and provide framework support (if required). Close co-operation and teamwork is required with colleagues at Bruker sites worldwide.
The normal work place is a Bruker location / office. However, it is required to attend Head Office on regular occasions for training, team meetings etc. Irregular hours and extensive travel throughout the assigned territory are part of the job.
It will be required to travel on company business anywhere in the assigned territory, including, but not limited to, making visits to customers, clients or suppliers of the business, and attending training courses.
To carry out the duties to the level expected, the minimum competencies are:
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards achieving positive outcomes
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company, customer base and with key individuals within the industry
- A flexible attitude to working hours which are sometimes influenced by factors such as the need to complete the job or the availability of the client
- A very high standard of personal presentation.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed