This position reports direct into IT Operations and Service Manager, APAC. It is a team leader role with supervisory of 1-2 Engineers.
• Responsible for Service Management and Delivery for all Offices in Greater China Area. Act as the first point of contact for all Business units.
• Monitors, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the IT Service Desk in China with long term perspective extension into entire Asia Pacific.
• Manage life-cycle of all End User Device including Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Mobile phone.
• Responsible for all PC heath status; ensure all computers are properly patched and virus protected.
• Manage telecommunication system and local contract include Mobile, Fixed Line and Internet.
• Deriving from Act as IT domain expert and address local IT requirements.
• Liaise with external vendor and manage contractor working onsite and/or dispatch field services.
• Prepare and participate in annual IT auditing and compliance exercise
• Prepare report as request by management.
• Execute all IT Procurement requirement in the country.
Educated to Degree level (preferred) in a Computer Science subject or related equivalent
MSCE/MCITP, VMware and/or ITIL Certification will be highly advantageous
Good Understanding of LAN/WAN, Server Visualization and Windows Platform