Responsible for steady growth if the MRMS and Imaging business in terms of leads, lead conversion, effective marketing, pre-sales support for the commercial team, and any other activity that leads to a year-over-year increase in the annual sales of our supported platforms in Greater China (CN/HK/TW).
· Coordinate with the Imaging/MRMS team to produce relevant marketing materials and with the local Chinese MARCOM to distribute on a regular cadence within all applicable marketing channels and localize collaterals where necessary
· Plan and execute marketing campaigns, VIP days and roadshows to generate awareness within the market. Coordinate and mobilize local key reference customers to amplify their message into the Chinese market. Develop other strategies within China for effective lead generation.
· Collaborate with the commercial team to meet directly with sales leads supporting the commercial team in pre-sales technical support to sell the distinct value proposition associated with our technology in face to face meetings with potential end users.
· Communicate regularly with the Imaging/MRMS manager on: demo readiness, lost opportunities, pipeline and pipeline growth, KOL management, key account management, lead conversion and strategic planning to include other topics as needed.
· Master in Chemistry with at least 3-year experience in working in the field of application of mass spectrometry for characterization of chemistry and/or biopharmaceutics
· Hands-on experience in running analytical mass spectrometry, experience with Bruker’s mass spec (QTOF, MALDI-TOF and FTMS) will be a big plus.