The primary objectives are:
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with customers, prospective customers, key opinion leaders and Bruker collaborators and partners
- Maintain and grow the Bruker mass spectrometry business in Australia (& provide support in New Zealand)
- Provide technical support to existing customers
- Conduct training and follow-up visits to customers presenting to key specialist and technical staff.
- Draw upon your laboratory experience to assist users implement the Bruker solution’s in their environment
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Drive sales and marketing campaigns
Job duties will include the following:
- Identify potential sales opportunities primarily and manage the complete sales process to completion
- Working closely with customers to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with assigned customers and acting as the main interface between the customer and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is provided at all times.
- Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of cold calling, mailing and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor's Sales strategies
- Coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans.
- Research suitable conference targets and propose budgets to be agreed with the local and regional management team
- Manage and maintain key relationships with collaborating partners
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide monthly sales reports and forecasts
- Propagate awareness of the Bruker Daltonics solutions and identify the full base of possible target customers by various channels including direct marketing, conference participation, commercial seminars etc.
- Manage and maintain existing key relationships with collaborating partners and develop new relationships with customers
- Present scientific presentations on the Bruker Daltonics solutions at conferences or seminars
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the sales and service departments and liaise between the customer and the Bruker support team to provide exceptional customer support
- Prepare reports required by management including monthly reports and expenses.
- Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with relevant Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) legalisation.
The position will currently report to the Director Commercial Operations – Bruker Daltonics South Asia Pacific. Accurate record keeping and time submission of documentation is a pre-requisite. Regular reporting in writing will form part of the job duties.
The territory is defined as Australia (with provision of support to New Zealand).