- 80% travel domestically on short notice
- 5% travel internationally on short notice
- Able to work in production floor, cleanroom, & laboratory environments
- Must have a valid driver's license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Solid theoretical understanding of physics to enable problem solving of complex system and application issues.
- Knowledge of Atomic Force Microscopy and associated applications highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with MS office proficiency.
- Ability to multitask & team player and Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Requires M.S., or B.S level in Physics, Chemistry, Materials or Engineering with X-Ray, AFM experience and preferably have experience in the semiconductor fabrication industry, or equivalent experience.
- Candidates must be well organized and professional exhibiting fast learning skills, strong project management skills, strong analytical problem solving skills and the ability to absorb and transfer knowledge to others.
- Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience, B.S Level degree with at least 5 years of experience.