KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Positive “can do” attitude, a highly motivated self-starter.
- Have the capability to find , coach and manage channel partners
- Relishes working in a performance-driven environment
- Resourceful, proactive, meticulous.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve shared goals, but also equally comfortable working independently when required.
- Solid understanding of surface measurement techniques, specifically Atomic Force Microscopy, Surface Profiling (stylus and non-contact optical methods) and Tribology Test Equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal and external customers and support groups within Bruker-Nano
- Experience selling Atomic Force Microscopes, Optical metrology, and Tribology/Nanomechanical test equipment strongly preferred
- Highly organized with solid time management & strong multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience with multiple sales channels is a PLUS
- Knowledge and experience in the markets served by Bruker-Nano is desirable
- Proficient use of a CRM (SalesForce.com preferred) is essential
- An understanding and experience using Miller-Heiman Strategic and Conceptual selling methodologies is favored
At least Master degree of material or Physics Science or Engineering - 5 years customer support or sales working experience Nanosurface technology