- Pre-sales support
- Other duties as assigned
- 70% travel domestically on short notice
- 30% travel internationally on short notice
- Able to work in production floor, cleanroom, & laboratory environments
- Must have a valid driver's license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multitask and Excellent inter-personal communication skilles
- A positive team player, self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Energetic self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of Atomic Force Microscopy and associated applications highly desired.
- Knowledge of X-Ray Diffraction (HRXRD, XRR, XRF) and associated applications highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with MS office proficiency
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Familiar with office software
- Rquires Master or Ph.D in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, or EE with with X-Ray or AFM experience and preferably have experience in the semiconductor fabrication industry, or equivalent experience
- Master's Level Degree with at least 6-7 years of experience, Ph.D Level degree with at least 3-4 year of experience in relevant fields
- Technical background in AFM and/or other surface characterization techniques is preferred, like X-Ray Diffraction.