As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
This position will help manage the strategy, new program recommendations, administration and communication for the full range of benefit offerings and programs for the Americas, including: retirement, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, leaves of absence, employee assistance programs, flexible spending accounts, HRAs and the like.
-Works with the Senior Director of HR to defines the vision and strategy for Bruker’s benefits programs for the Americas. Sets measurable and time bound goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate and HR strategies for the Americas.
-Recommends changes to Benefit program designs based on business case analytics, return on investment, cost assessments, internal culture and strategic objectives and external market practices.
-Assures Company compliance with applicable federal and local laws, including requisite filings and audits, related to the Benefit programs.
-Participates in various benefits committees responsible for managing and administering the Company’s benefit programs for the Americas, including participating in the 401(k) Investment Committee and other retirement committees as deemed appropriate.
-Develops communication, training and orientation materials related to the Company’s benefit offerings.
-Manages and maintains relationships with internal colleagues, consultants, vendors, advisors, and other third parties in connection with the Benefits programs.
- Promotes effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the HR function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
-Maintains a high-performing Benefits organization. Evaluates talent using desired HR competencies, and effectively implements the company’s performance management practices.
-Works with Benefits team to handle benefits inquiries to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution along with informative and reliable customer-focused support.
-Perform other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree required with advanced degree preferred. Minimum 5 years of relevant Human Resources Benefits work experience with demonstrated success in a variety of business environments and in roles of progressively increasing responsibility.
-Outstanding, recent knowledge of regulations, regulatory requirements, benefit policies and practices. Unquestioned integrity and ethics in the application of such standards.
- Current knowledge of trends in Benefit functional best-practices.
- Excellent at workload prioritization, resource management and project management. Develops and manages processes that are effective and efficient.
- Superior interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills.
- Maintains effective working relationships across the company, at the group, divisional, functional, and corporate levels.
- Possesses desired behavioral attributes: Adaptable, Resilient, Accurate and Rigorous, Inquisitive and Probing, Courageous, Assertive and Influential.
Required Education and Experience
A bachelor's degree and minimum five (5) years’ work experience in benefits administration, OR
Minimum 2 years supervisory work experience focusing on Human Resources Employee Benefits product and service delivery.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.