A highly motivated service engineer with training in mass spectrometry and chromatography to support our post-sales service and service business
· Check site-preparation. Perform chromatography and mass spectrometry installation & familiarization.
· Handle customers’ service requests, do on-site repair. Deliver service maintenance seminar.
· Work with other colleagues closely to grow business.
· Manage service parts well, return service parts on time.
· Summarize and share service experiences with team. Translate or draft operation & user manual.
· Provide technical, quality and design feedbacks to factory
· Bachelor or above in Microbiology, Bio-pharm, Chemistry related or Electric is preferred
· Hands-on operation experiences in MS is required; experience in MS and MALDI applications, PC skills and program is a plus
· Strong MS knowledge, Logical analysis, troubleshooting and customer handling skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
· Highly motivated self-starter with pleasant personality
· Available for travel up to 50%