As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Reporting to the Vice President of HR for CALID, this role is focused on providing HR business partner support to the CALID organization located in North America (NA). May be called upon to provide HR partnership to other areas as appropriate. With direction from the global Group HR lead for CALID, the incumbent is responsible for managing employee relations and day to day HR issues.
- Manage and resolve all day-to-day Americas CALID employee relations issues as agreed with Group HR Lead.
- Build and maintain strong business partner relationships at all levels and across all Company groups and functions.
- Responsible for transactional HR operational activities for employees in scope and to ensure compliance with HR processes and applicable laws and regulations related to staffing, compensation, employee relations, immigration and patriate assignments etc. and recommend improvements where possible.
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with key global HR and business leaders; act as business partner to divisional and group leadership in appropriate to regional structure.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation, including contract terms and legal requirements.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, training, succession planning, communication, and organizational initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Demonstrated HR Business Partner skill set with extensive working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including but not limited to Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Information Technology, Training and Development, Affirmative Action and applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant business and financial acumen, as well as general HR functional knowledge
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills, and conducts meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development, or a related degree required
- Current SHRM or HRCI Certified Professional Certification required
- Minimum 5-10 years Human Resources work experience focusing on the Americas Region required, preferably within a life sciences or medical devices work environment
- Minimum 2 years of project management work experience preferred
- Experience working or living successfully within a multi-cultural environment highly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, interpersonal, and communications and presentation skills, including advanced proficiency with MS Office. Experience with iCIMS and Success Factors preferred.
- English language written, reading, and speaking fluency required.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- Valid passport with ability for domestic and international travel required.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.