Bruker Corporation businesses are leading worldwide manufacturers of analytical measurement systems for the life sciences.
For more than 50 years Bruker has followed a single idea: to deliver the best technological solution for every analytical task.
Today, more than 6000 employees at over 90 locations worldwide are working toward this challenge.
The function of the Service Engineer is to provide expert hands-on technical expertise in all aspects of installation, commissioning, customer training, maintenance, fault-finding and customer support for Bruker Optics products as required.
· Installation of FT-IR / FT-NIR / Raman systems or accessories at customer facilities and ensure full functionality according to specifications.
· Repair and maintenance of the product at customer’s site.
· Familiarize and train customers for operation of the equipment.
· Secure customer acceptance of installation and repair sign-off.
· Serve as a supportive and effective communication link between the customer and company to ensure customer service satisfaction.
· Periodic servicing of the product at customer’s location depending upon the service contract.
· Be in constant touch with customers through phone or other means of correspondence to inquire if he needs any additional services.
· Solve any queries the customer might have about the product.
· Maintain records of all the field trips made, products sold, and services offered in a proper documented form.
· Networking of analysis instruments with optional software solutions and their implementation into existing laboratory information systems
· A tertiary level qualification in electrical or electronic engineering, physics or a related discipline or be able to demonstrate a similar level of knowledge and skill gained by practical experience
· Minimum 2 years’ work experience diagnosing and repairing analytical instruments, scientific instruments, electromechanical and/or electronic equipment.
· Strong technical skills involving analytical instrumentation.
· Excellent customer focus with ability to reliably respond to inquiries, communicate and interact with customers.
· Strong verbal, written, MS Office, computer, technical data, and networking communication and presentation skills, with ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, follow through, and meet deadlines within an entrepreneurial and customer-focused work environment.
· Expertise in FT-IR spectroscopy, NIR-Raman technology, Remote Sensing, Microscopy and laboratory organization is advantageous
We offer you:
· A growing and health group of company where mutual respect and trust are the basis for the cooperation and communication
· A comprehensive and practical introduction into the work and regular training at the Bruker Headquarter Academy