This position reports direct into IT Operations and Service Manager, APAC. It is an individual contributor with limited supervisory role to external contractor.
• Responsible for Customer Relationship Management and IT Service Delivery for all Offices in China and Hong Kong. Act as the first point of contact for all Business units.
• Monitors, coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the IT Service Desk in China with long term perspective extension into entire Asia Pacific.
• Manage all phase of Service management and service delivery as per the SLA;
• Manage lifecycle of all End User Device including Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Mobile phone.
• Responsible for all PC heath status; ensure all computers are properly patched and virus protected.
• Manage telecommunication system and local contract include Mobile, Fixed Line and Internet.
• Deriving from Act as the domain expert and address local IT requirements.
• Partner local business application owner to support local application demand.
• Liaise with external vendor and manage contractor working onsite and/or dispatch field services.
• Prepare and participate in annual IT auditing and compliance exercise.
• Prepare report as request by management.
• Execute all IT Procurement requirement in the country.
Education & certifications:
Bachelor or above
Educated to Degree level (preferred) in a Computer Science subject or related equivalent.
Project Management certification preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a Multi-Tier IT Support Organization
• Proven knowledge of service delivery and service support to effectively manage the IT service
• Experience in handling mid-size operations with ~350 users
• Experience in handling user request and communicate expectation.
• Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers & service provider relationships across China